As the official newswire of both the 2012 Democratic and Republican National Conventions, PR Newswire is the go-to source for election-related news.
To help ensure your voice is heard this election season, PR Newswire is offering targeted Election News Packages through which to distribute your message, featuring:
- Direct distribution to credentialed journalists covering the Republican and Democratic national conventions - available only through PR Newswire
- Targeted reach to beat reporters, columnists, bloggers and other key influencers following election-year issues
- Dissemination to highly influential multicultural markets – representing an increasingly powerful part of our nation's electorate
- Posting of your message on more than 6,000 online news sites, including featured placement on Yahoo! News/Politics, Reuters.com and more
- Enhanced visibility via PR Newswire's exclusive PolicyBuzz page, tracking the latest news and information from campaign sources
Election News Package* Options:
- WASHINGTON, DC ($395) – Reach media from around the world with operations "inside the beltway". (Includes delivery to DC Public Interest Newsline, as well as Top Tier Political Talk Shows & Presidential Campaigns microlists)
- WASHINGTON, DC + MULTICULTURAL ($535) – In addition to delivering your message to key media in and around the DC area, extend visibility for your message to targeted Hispanic and African American news media focused on the public interest sector. (Includes same distribution noted in above package, plus dissemination to Hispanic Public Affairs Top 100 [translation included] & African American Government and Politics microlists)
- NATIONAL ($995) – Leverage our most comprehensive U.S. media circuit, reaching influential government, policy and political audiences across the nation. (Includes delivery to US1 Public Interest Newsline, as well as national Political Talk Shows microlist)
- NATIONAL + MULTICULTURAL ($1,295) – Amplify the reach of your message to targeted Hispanic and African American news media focused on the public interest sector. (Includes same distribution noted in above package, plus dissemination to Hispanic Public Affairs Top 500 [translation included] & African American Government and Politics microlists)
- Incorporate multimedia elements into your message for increased audience engagement! Leverage the Election News Packages & deliver your message via a multimedia news release – plus, receive 10% off!
* Package prices based on a 400-word release. Additional length charges may apply.